NinjaSquirrels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrPrezident

2 posters

Go down

MrPrezident Empty MrPrezident

Post by MrPrezident. Thu Jun 10 2010, 02:41

# What's your class, level, equip and are you eventually nobless? Tyrant, lvl 60, I have Plate leather armor (C grade) and Arthro Nail (B grade weapon) and I have GW lvl 57 too Very Happy
# Where are you from? And what's your age? Argentina, 14
# How long have you played L2? Which servers did you play? I play l2 for 5 month, but I started playing this server 3 days ago.
# Some clans that we can know? Don't think so
# Do you know somebody from NinjaSquirrels, who can vouche for you? Themsotfamous
# Are you working or studying? Studing
# In which time do you play? How many hours? (daily/weekly) I don't know how much but from monday to friday like 3 hours and on saturday and sundays all day Razz
# Can you participace on sieges and territory wars? Ofc
# Can your computer/net handle sieges, mass pvps? Yes, I have good computer and good net.
# Are you frapsing? Making videos from L2? No
# We have a rule about communication, can you be on VT? Atleast just for listening… Yes I can use VT.
# Do you have some experience with Gracia Final? OLY, farm, locations, quests. Yes.
# We are international clan, so can u talk/understand English? I undestand and know how to speak very well english.
# Ally with ketra/varka? No, but I will have ketra ally soon. Very Happy

Last edited by MrPrezident. on Fri Jun 11 2010, 18:42; edited 1 time in total

MrPrezident.

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 1

Back to top Go down

MrPrezident Empty Re: MrPrezident

Post by Dalamir Fri Jun 11 2010, 03:15

Like I told Kae, you are a little low for us atm.

But go level some fast with your GW, and then PM me again in game. Smile
Dalamir
Dalamir

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 148

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum