NinjaSquirrels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello!

3 posters

Go down

hello! Empty hello!

Post by noods Sat Jun 12 2010, 22:50

# What's your class, level, equip and are you eventually nobless? / Class, level, equip pripadne nobless?
Ghost hunter 79 with set draco, as150, set tts... and not noble yet.

# Where are you from? And what's your age? / odkial si ? vek ?
I'm from Spain and i'm 21 years old.

# How long have you played L2? Which servers did you play? / ako dlho hrajes L2 ? na akych serveroch si hral ?
Since C1. I played a lot of l2j servers... the last was www.lineage2.es

# Some clans that we can know? / v akych klanoch si hral ktore by sme mohli poznat ?
I think not.

# Do you know somebody from NinjaSquirrels, who can vouche for you? / poznas niekoho z NinjaSquirrels kto by sa za teba mohol pripadne zarucit ?
I think not but I would love to meet you.

# Are you working or studying? / Studujes, pracujes ?
Finishing a 3years school.

# In which time do you play? How many hours? (daily/weekly) / V akom case hrajes? kolko hodin? (denne/tyzdenne)
I usually start playing at 12.00-13.00 gmt+1 onwards.

# Can you participace on sieges and territory wars? / mozes sa zucastnovat siegov a territory wars ?
Ofc.

# Can your computer/net handle sieges, mass pvps? (Lags,Freezes) / Zvladne tvoje PC siege/mass pvp ?
A little bit lagged when try cov box in sieges, but it's > ok, caring one account.

# Are you frapsing? Making videos from L2? / frapsujes ? pripadne robis videa z L2 ?
No.

# We have a rule about communication, can you be on VT? Atleast just for listening… / Pre klanovu hru musis byt na VT, mozes aspon na posluch?
Ofc.

# Do you have some experience with Gracia Final? OLY, farm, locations, quests / Ake mas skusenosti z Gracia final? Oly, farma, lokacie, questy
Yes

# We are international clan, so can u talk/understand English? (By the way we also speak Czech, Slovak, Polish) / sme medzinarodny klan ako si na tom s anglictinou ?
I dont understand Czech, Slovak, Polish (sorry for that), but i can understand English in a normal.

# Ally with ketra/varka? / Aliancia s ketra/varka?
Ketra ally lvl 5
---

I tried to be as short as possible and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

noods

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 1

Back to top Go down

hello! Empty Re: hello!

Post by Dalamir Sat Jun 12 2010, 23:30

We spoke in game and he seems like a nice guy and an active player.

As soon as we make a little room in the CP we would love to have you with us. afro
Dalamir
Dalamir

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 148

Back to top Go down

hello! Empty Re: hello!

Post by GidroPonka Mon Jun 14 2010, 16:04

nice man
GidroPonka
GidroPonka

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 23

http://vkontakte.ru/id5948764

Back to top Go down