NinjaSquirrels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my app!

2 posters

Go down

my app! Empty my app!

Post by vuzo Sat Jul 24 2010, 19:39

# What's your class, level, equip and are you eventually nobless? / Class, level, equip pripadne nobless?
-im abyss walker,68 level,common dc leather set plus soul seperator and no.im not noblesse.
# Where are you from? And what's your age? / odkial si ? vek ?
-im from greece and im 19 years old
# How long have you played L2? Which servers did you play? / ako dlho hrajes L2 ? na akych serveroch si hral ?
im playing l2 since cronicle 2,well i used to play in l2 vindication server aka noobwars for 2 years and i was hierophant..well i played other crappy 50x exp servers which i believe that they doesn't even worth to tell names.
# Some clans that we can know? / v akych klanoch si hral ktore by sme mohli poznat ?
well..server had 3 war siders,i was a part of one,named 'ZeusNemesis'
# Do you know somebody from NinjaSquirrels, who can vouche for you? / poznas niekoho z NinjaSquirrels kto by sa za teba mohol pripadne zarucit ?
well not really Wink
# Are you working or studying? / Studujes, pracujes ?
ill be a university student in 2 months,atm im all free ;p
# In which time do you play? How many hours? (daily/weekly) / V akom case hrajes? kolko hodin? (denne/tyzdenne)
well im playing from 1am to 6-7 pm,3-4 hours per day,maybe more depends in my mood
# Can you participace on sieges and territory wars? / mozes sa zucastnovat siegov a territory wars ?
ofc baby!i really love wars and pvp,and especially when im frapsing and making vids in vegas..i used to have a really bad pc and i couldnt use fraps,but before 1 week i made the new one so.. ;p
# Can your computer/net handle sieges, mass pvps? (Lags,Freezes) / Zvladne tvoje PC siege/mass pvp ?
i7 930,gigabyte 5850,i never had less than 70fps in game,including aden,so sieges wont be prob.
# Are you frapsing? Making videos from L2? / frapsujes ? pripadne robis videa z L2 ?
o lol i didnt know that there was this question in the application..as i said that's my favorite part of the game ;p
# We have a rule about communication, can you be on VT? Atleast just for listening… / Pre klanovu hru musis byt na VT, mozes aspon na posluch?
yes i can,including microphone ;p
# Do you have some experience with Gracia Final? OLY, farm, locations, quests / Ake mas skusenosti z Gracia final? Oly, farma, lokacie, questy
well,i stopped playing l2 when noobwars updated to gracia cause of my pc,i started in gracia final before a month so everyday i learn new things.i wont have any problem with this part.
# We are international clan, so can u talk/understand English? (By the way we also speak Czech, Slovak, Polish) / sme medzinarodny klan ako si na tom s anglictinou ?
yes i can understand,speak fluent english
# Ally with ketra/varka? / Aliancia s ketra/varka?
everything i guess ;p

Last edited by vuzo on Mon Jul 26 2010, 15:46; edited 1 time in total

vuzo

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 6

Back to top Go down

my app! Empty Re: my app!

Post by Dalamir Mon Jul 26 2010, 15:10

On the weekends our international CP plays all day, but during the week most of us play 18:00 - 24:00 gmt-3/-4.

Because of where you live, it sounds like you play earlier than us. But if you play around that time you can PM Dalamir in-game and we can talk.
Dalamir
Dalamir

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by vuzo Mon Jul 26 2010, 15:37

im ok with the time.ill pm u later cauze im exping right now..woo hoo 71!

vuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by vuzo Tue Jul 27 2010, 16:55

seems that i cant catch you online.im pming you in the morning,evening,night and u are offline,are u playing any other char that i can find you?

vuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalamir Wed Jul 28 2010, 15:15

I have been a bit busy the last couple of days, so I was only playing after the reboot.

I'll try to PM you when I get home from work tonight. Your name in-game is Vuzo?
Dalamir
Dalamir

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by vuzo Wed Jul 28 2010, 15:41

Vuzothikis ;P

vuzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content